Clean & Go!

Sun May 27 23:02:56 2001

hehehehehe

Ok, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I have been experiencing some *cough* discomfort since my surgery on April 9. All of the pains I had before the surgery have gone *G* but now I have a whole new set to get to know :-(

So my wonderful Doctors have been trying very hard to figure it out for me. So on Wednesday, back I go again to the hospital for day surgery.

hehehe Shane & I refer to it as being a "top & tail", in other words I am having a gastroscopy and a colonoscopy, because my wonderful, understanding surgeon suspects an ulcer and polyps or something .......it won't explain all the pain, but as he put it...process of elimination!

So while discussing our plans for tomorrow I said to Shane well remember I have to do that "clean & go thing...." *sigh* is it just my sick sense of humor or does that describe it? LOL (Of-course I'm talking about the bowel prep....yukky!)

Sally, hang in there my friend....I was terrified before my last surgery, infact they let Shane come into the pre-op area with me because they could see how distressed I was. *giggle* they actually put me to sleep before the surgeon arrived, 'cause I think they got the idea I was about to jump off the table & RUN!!!!! LOL

((((Sally))) I'm glad I had the surgery, because it solved the main pain problem I wanted fixed, I knew the risks and knew that I could still have some pain....... give me a few more weeks & I'll let you know for sure just HOW MUCH it helped :-) We are all here for you, and know what you are feeling at the moment, look out at that view of yours, shut out the rest and soak it up. When you get to the hospital on the day of surgery, close your eyes, forget the noises around you, and hear, see and smell your wonderful home & surroundings. You will feel safe & calmer.

Love, hugs & cheers, Jo

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: