Company gone>Feeling Yukkie

Tue May 29 08:04:00 2001

Well hello everyone! My company is gone thank goodness it was nice to see them, but also nice to see them leave LOL!! And this really did me in I did way to much! My back is hurting my legs you name it ouch not a good day!! I was up all night on the toilet yikes this is unreal! So now i can't sleep!!Yet another fun day! I have trouble eating too!! Well i hope everyone had a good painfree memoriol day!! My Husband got a new job making electric cars they made quite an offer!*SMILE* Better benifits>more money than what he is making now and he might have to travel a little but hey the money is there! He will know more on June4! Thank the lord maybe i can find some answers to the mess my body is in Gosh i feel real strange this morning tummy gurgggling(sp). So tired all the time, I told my hubby that it feels like that time of the month i even look bloated> How can that be with no uterus and no period? I surely haven't eaten much except half hotdog last night and thats because hubby was forcing me. I do drink lots of liquids so i guess thats good!! Well sorry for dragging on!I hope everyone of you have a great painfree day and hang in there!!! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: