Re: Chrissie & Deborah- surgery in Scranton

Tue May 29 10:22:51 2001

Deborah & Chrissie, I think you muffed up again Chrissie dawlin (LOL)....they usually stay at the "Clarion Hotel".....and you were even there Chrissie, shame on you (tish). Chrissie is right that they give reduced rates for surgery people...I think it is $60 a day. JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 6:41 AM Subject: Re: surgery in Scranton

Hi Deborah! I'm so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital! When is your surgery date in PA? The office usually sends you a package with all the information you need - if you are flying or driving. They give a list of hotels to stay at, but usually everyone stays at the Sheraton - they have cheaper rates for surgery patients and are very good at making them comfortable at the hotel. They have a wheelchair if you need to use it if you aren't getting around easily. As for the airport, hmmm I don't know exactly, but I'm sure they have that in their package too or maybe someone here knows. Sorry I don't have that much info. on the airport part. I hope that you are well soon! Hugs and Love to you Deborah! ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: