are my adhesions back??

Tue May 29 23:39:57 2001

Hi I'm back again...I am 35yrs old and had a total hysterectomy in Feb/00 for endo and recurrent ovarian cysts immediately after the hyst I found that (sorry to be graphic)before I had a bowel movement I would have extreme pain that went from my right side (about the level of my belly button) down to my groin area and right across to my left side , felt like something was moving through there...anyways, eventually my gyn did a laparoscopy and found adhesions from my pelvic wall to my bowel and cut and released them...this was in Jan of this year. My bowel symptoms disappeared after this but have now resurfaced in the last 6 or 7 wks...I am very upset and depressed by this and finally worked up the nerve to call my gyn's office. They said I would have to now see a gastro doctor or a general surgeon but would call me back tomorrow, possibly my family dr would have to make the referral. does this sound like recurring adhesions? could the old ones have rejoined? What does everyone think? Help?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: