Jean- hormones

Wed May 30 11:28:57 2001

Jean,

That's why my gyn was upset with me! Calcium kind of upsets my system too...it doesn't use it correctly and I have bone spurs everywhere! My spine, my neck, my shoulder blades, etc.! I also have degenerative joint disease and degenerative disc disease and also scoliosis, so I know I should be more proactive!

I am on hormones now and I still try to get some dairy in my diet, just can't handle a lot of it! Yogurt, mainly.

Aren't we just a MESS?!?!?! You'd think we were 80 years old! (ooops, I think I just activated the age debate.....down girls, down!)

Unfortunately for me, can't take Asprin or Ibuprofen (hives) or Nsaids (don't do much good if you have to drown them with Maalox or get rashes!). Mostly I just do the Aspercreme, heating pads, support gloves, etc. Do get some funny looks at work re: the support gloves (think the way I painted them has anything to do with it? Nah, can't be) and the heating pad (nice bright green color with flowers, doncha know!). Ah, well......who said you couldn't try to have fun with it!

What kind of things do you do to cope? Always looking for hints!

(((((HUG)))))

kcmo rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: