calcium

Wed May 30 12:06:27 2001

I am not speaking from an educated person's standpoint...but as someone who has tried to learn, in laymen's terms, how to best absorb this or that vitamin. Since I have IBS, I am prone to nutritional things, as I suspect others here are...I had wavy fingernails for a while due to lack of protein, even though I was eating it...I wasn't absorbing nutrients. That and other fun stuff.

Anyway, about calcium...we all need it, women and men. It isn't easy for a lot of us to take because of our stomach trouble. When you do get some in you, though, there are other vitamins to take to help your body absorb the calcium -- namely Potassium and Magnesium.

The best potassium/magnesium I have found (most effective/absorbable) is the Twinlab CellMins Potassium and Magnesium. They make this with Calcium added too but I like to buy it separately, for my purposes.

To help my tummy and try to get the calcium I need, I eat a lot of yogurt with live cultures. BUT one can only eat so much yogurt! Oh well. Hope everybody is having a great morning!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: