Re: To my sweet country Sally

Wed May 30 15:55:50 2001

Hi Sally --

<< My spirits have not been this low in a long time. And I feel guilty and sick(nauseous) and in pain and worthless. How's that for self-pity. I can't seem to get hold of myself. I'm sorry, I should probably stop writing to the board for awhile, I'm just depressing everyone. I'm sorry. Love, Sally >>

You aren't depressing me...I'm glad to hear from you. Besides, in my efforts to think about what I might say to cheer you up, I think of some things that will cheer me up as well. :)

Last night hubby wanted to cheer me up because I am really annoyed with the endless bloating...I am a thin person, but look 3 months pregnant and have since the lap. Yes, bloating is better than the excruciating pain I had pre-op BUT when none of your clothes fit and you can't go on a shopping spree because you aren't earning any money, it is annoying/depressing nonetheless. And bathing suit season is right around the corner, horrors!!!!

So guess what his idea was to cheer me up? Watching Mad Max. See, if you aren't careful, I will send him to cheer YOU up. <VBEG> It was sort of nice that a (very young) Mel Gibson was in it, but good heavens.

I hope whoever has sent you some chocolate plans to send you some more. Meanwhile hang in there!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: