Re: Hi Karen C.

Wed May 30 20:33:31 2001

Hi Lynda,

Yes I do need bananas, but I forgot at the store. I am usually good at buying my fruit, I love fruit......but I haven't been really eating very well for almost two weeks. I went to the GI Doc, two weeks ago and again this week, I have lost 8 lbs already, yeah...I need to lose the weight, but probably am going about it all the wrong way. lol............been very down,not sure what's going on, my psych. is trying to help as much as possible. Thank God he's my lifesaver almost. As well as a very loving and endearing hubby, children, parents and sisters. I thank god each day for everyone, and for all of you here to listen to my woes of no good, I love you all......you are my sisters and brothers and friends in my heart always, I am glad to be able to vent. I don't do it too often but I felt the utmost need tonight.

I spoke to an old friend from Florida for over an hour tonight on the phone and hadn't spoken to her in years, it was great to hear from her. She contacted my parents who live near her and they gave me her phone number, what a nice surprise sometimes to hear from old friends.

P.S. That devil pain attacked my lower right side, around to my back and down my right leg as I was climbing the stairs today, I almost let out a screech, but my son's tutor was here teaching my son, YIKES !!

In Friendship and Health, Pain Free Days to All...........Karen C.

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: