Re: Severe constipation

Thu May 31 14:20:49 2001

Dear Janet, You know I could sure use a group hug. Janet,did you ever have a blockage? Janet, do you think if I emailed Dr. Redan about this problem that he would give me some answers? Would he get mad if I email him? I know before he told me that he couldn't help me at that time. How much MOM is a safe amount to take? Thanks. Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:56 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

Dear Millie,

I am so sorry you're hurting and so scared. Sounds like you have gotten some good suggestions...back to back enemas ontop of an increased dose of MOM will hopefully get things going.

If I were there, I'd give you a great big hug, Millie...hang in there...I pray you will feel better soon.

Love,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 6:53 AM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

Dear Janet, I am so glad to hear from you. I am crying so hard that I can hardly see what I'm typing. I called the gastro's office and got the receptionist who's not very nice. She said if he had anything to tell me, he'd call me. Janet, I hope I'm not headed for major trouble. I hope it's not the starting of an obstruction. I hope your day is better. I have to close now. I'm too upset to continue. Love,

--
    Millie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:14 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

Dear Millie,

Sorry you are having such a tough day...and then you are sweet enough to write me in spite of how you are feeling...thank you, Millie.

Senna is what's working bestfor me right now. If you are taking MOM to relieve constipation, my guess is you will need more than 1 1/2 tbsp...more like 2-4.

I'll be praying that you get some relief soon.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: