Millie Please Don't give up!!

Thu May 31 14:50:33 2001

Sweetie i know how you feel i truely do, I've been there and it is the worst feeling Yuk!! To tell you the truth At that time i tried to O D on pills! Which got me no where but at the time i really wanted to just die!! And these damn dr's well they just urk me!! Its like they don't care! I quit going cause i got so tired of them pumping me with all kinds of crap that don't work!! These dr's have no idea what we go through gee maybe the need an enema or some golytle or feel so bloated that they will pop ROFL!! I will be praying for you!! And if don't get an answer then go to the ER i hate it too!! bUT MAYBE THEY CAN HELP ITS BETTER THAN SUFFERING!!sorry about the caps must of locked by accident. And i would tell them your paying them you are keeping them in business. Tell them that they need to do something now or you'll going to find another dr!! I know easier said than done!! I'll send my potty problem to you i can't stop for some reason but we have to share cause i hate being constipated too!! I'm so sorry that your going through this hang in there Hon!! Let me know whats going on! Love colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: