Re: Severe constipation

Thu May 31 22:14:07 2001

Millie,

Oh we have a lot of other similarities in the family besides what I told you, I think sometimes it's an omen, My youngest son was born on my parents 37 Wedding Anniversary, one they will never forget, Dad says never again will I have my anniversary dinner in the hospital cafeteria. lol. Then my oldest son was born on April 7th, the same day his Great Great Grandfather was born also named Mark, and I didn't know that at the time. And my middle son was born on my husband's nephew's birthday !! Then my oldest sister got married the day after my husband's birthday, and my younger sister got married the day after my birthday, but that's all gone now, She just got divorced last week.She's in happy land now !!

Anyhow, thought I would lighten the mood somewhat. Take care of yourself, I need to finish laundry it's getting late and y eyes are going cross-eyed already. But I am happy to feel well enough to be down here in the basement while Dale watches TV, we hardly ever spend anytime together anymore. Because I have been in my shell, (my bedroom that is for almost two weeks) !!

Pain Free Days Ahead,

Karen C.

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: