Re: hormones

Thu May 31 23:03:09 2001

Sally, Well in that case, I am 5'9, weigh 135 lbs., have blonde hair and brown eyes and a DD chest! Gee, that was fun! I like your game. Did I also forget to mention that I am also a millionaire? (yeah right) I could never be mad at you silly sweet Sally. You are holding that beach hut for me afterall. I know there is no point in obsessing about my weight because my poor old body is going to do what it wants to anyway. Besides, I do have the voluptuous part down-all of the above is accurate except for the weight-you can add 40 pounds to that #. I've considered having breast reduction surgery because my neck and back kill me from lugging these things around. I see the cutest little shirts to wear in the stores but all I can do is look. My hubby doesn't get the fact that not all women like to be gawked at. I am very modest and it really embarrasses me and makes me so self conscious if I think someone is staring at me. Maybe it's just the sweatshirts and turtlenecks in mid July they are staring at. I appreciate your advice and I am going to start accepting my body for what it is-a giant marshmallow! Love Ya Miss Sally! (hey-can I have some llama hair to make some new sweaters?! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: