Re: Sally- cattle prods

Thu May 31 23:17:44 2001

Sally, Oh no, you didn't step over the line......I just meant I thought it was funny... but would hurt! Sorry if you thought I was being obnoxious, definitely not meant to be! Love, JEAN

Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:35 PM Subject: cattle prods

Did I step over the line? Love, Sally Jean Long wrote:

Oooooooh my, the things people say....OUCH!!!!!JEAN Thought for the day: "SMILE" - It confuses people!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONSSent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:13 PMSubject: Re: Amen, Lynda! Try a cattle prod, Love, Sally It actually helps arthritis because it gets your electrical impulses out of their normal painful routine. My siblings and I used to dare each other to see how long we could hold onto an electric fence. The trick is to not touch it until they find out and then, wow. Love, Sally Hchalm@aol.com wrote:

Ohh, can I have the zapper, then I can be a real pain advocate. Listen to me doctor, sir, if you don't give her those meds, I'll let ya know how it feels to be in pain.... Helen C.

In a message dated 5/30/01 9:59:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Lgapmon@aol.com writes:

ROFLOL Ahem...speaking as a dog trainer, I might suggest an electronic collar. Set on the HIGHEST setting possible. *ZAP*! }:^}

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: