Re: 4 weeks after my last surgery

Fri Jun 1 12:04:18 2001

Dear Pascale, I am so glad that you are up fro writing. But I am sorry to hear about your lower abdominal pain. I had to go back to Germany as well. Not so much for the adhesions but for the entrapped nerve in my vaginal wall. I remember the depression I had when I had to go back on pain meds. The throbbing never realy stopped and Dr. Korell and I fiqued that he was a bit too conservative last year. I did wait over a year to go back, though and praised God everyday for the fact that I was on less that half of the pre Germany pain meds. Going back was hard but I am so glad I did. The nerve is starting to heal and I can go on almost no pain meds now. He was able to get the rest of the adhesions as well. But I can only take baby steps now. He took aut a 3 cm. area of the vaginal wall and put it together with one stitch! Everything I do makes it hurt so I lay around alot. We are very special people in that we have to take every improvement and thank God. I hope that you have the courage to go back to him again. Love, Joanne At Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Pascale Vlaun wrote: >
>Hello everybody,
>
>It has been a while again since I last posted a message to the board.
>The last one was actually right after i came back from my wonderful
>experience in Germany.
>I have no pain at all in the middle or higher abdomen, only my lower
>abdomen is still giving me a lot of problems.
>I am back on my pain meds and so depressed the doctor put me back on the
>Prozac as well.
>Dissapointed: no not at all, Dr Korell works miracles.
>The question by me is: adhesions back or scartissue in the lower
>abdomen???
>We'll just have to wait and see again and I am waiting a response from
>Dr.Korell.
>I am so happy I could just sit down behind my computer and spill my guts
>:-)
>I am noticing it is getting harder and harder on my husband, so I don't
>want to bother him to much anymore.
>
>Anyway my dear friends, take care and thanks for being there.
>
>Love,
>Pascale Vlaun

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: