IAS Newsletter: CONNECTIONS

Sat Jun 2 00:36:59 2001

CONNECTIONS Newsletter

1.) Click: Home ( to the left of the computer screen ) or enter: http://www.adhesions.org/

2.) Scroll down and click: Connection...The NEW IAS NEWSLETTER

3.) Read the the following information first: .

" You can now download the IAS newsletter, Connections at your leisure, directly from our website. All that is required to view the newsletter is Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded (if you do not already have it)."

I DON"T KNOW WHAT THIS SENTENCE MEANS, SO SKIP IT: Iright click on the link // choose save target as // save it to your desktop for later viewing.

" Don't worry if the file takes a minute or so to open, it is quite large." IT DOES TAKE AWHILE FOR IT TO OPEN!!

4.) Now...Click on the highlight words, Adobe Acrobat Reader ( highlighted in blue ). 4.) Scroll down and click: "Get Acrobat Reader ( shown in red )free!

5.) Read the following:

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader

By downloading software from the Adobe Web site you agree to the terms of our license agreement. Please read it before downloading. You will receive the most recent version of Acrobat Reader that is available for your language and platform.

To download Acrobat Reader for personal use, follow the steps below.

* 6.) Step 1: Select an Acrobat Reader version.

a.....Language:

b.....Platform ( I am using Window 95. Choose and click on the one you are using.)

c.....Location nearest you: Click appropriate one.

* 7.) Step 2 is optional ( I skipped this step.)

* 8.) Step 3: Click: DOWNLOAD ( The download file size is: 6.3 MB ) -- " Don't worry if the file takes a minute or so to open, it is quite large."

9.) In a few seconds a sign will come up that says: You have chosen to download a file from this location

What would you like to do with this file?

10.) Click: Run this program from its current location.

11.) Next: Click: OK

12,) Then a sign will come up that says " File Download. "...Now you are downloading the pdf file for the newsletter. This will take some time...possibly 10 minutes or more!!

I have previously downloaded; so this is as far as I can go with you. When this step is completed, as I remember the computer screen will become white -- for awhile ( be patient ); and then the border of the Acrobat Reader will start forming around the outer edge of the computer screen.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: