Re: Lynda - total body transplant

Wed Jun 6 11:24:33 2001

Lynda, I am not even listed as an organ donor....wouldn't want to kill someone (LOL)!!

I'm having a terrible week with pain, but it is with my hip (or whatever!). I tried to act a bit normal and went to a wedding reception Saturday because my husband was in it, even skipped the wedding because I knew it would be too much. I used my cane instead of the crutch so I would look a little better with my dress. I sat most of the time other than getting up to take pictures off & on and now the pain is unbearable from it. I have been taking pain pills because I can't even concentrate on my artwork. Well, it was fun while it lasted......at least I got to laugh allot for one night. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:32 AM Subject: Hi Jean - total body transplant

Hi Jean -

A total body transplant, I like that one. :) You know, it still says on my driver's license that I am an organ donor. I don't think anybody will want them when I'm done with them though, at the rate I'm going!! <VBG>

Hope you are feeling pretty good today!!!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: