Re: Lynda- Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia??????

Sat Jun 9 21:30:15 2001

In a message dated 06/08/2001 10:40:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time, creative@enter.net writes:

<< OK.....now what is Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia?????? I just am not up on things here (LOL)!! >>

It's one of the best flavors of ice cream on the planet. :) Ben & Jerry's started in New Hampshire I think...really yummy, delicious, all natural and totally no calories! OK so maybe there are a few calories...lol.

I laughed and laughed when I read the Ben & Jerry's ice cream company was bought by Slim-Fast...a shake for breakfast, nothing for lunch and a pint of ice cream for dinner. Works for me. :D

<<By the way it is FULL MOON here! Well... back to my artwork, it keeps "me" out of trouble.

See, I told people they should stay on the Estrogen.....this is what happens to women when they take the pee out of Estrogen (LOL)!! I like my pee!!!!>>

rofl As long as you don't start neighing at the moon...talk later and feel good!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: