Need help finding a doctor in my area

Tue Jun 12 10:10:06 2001

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_0ec7.54bc.7e86 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello everyone I am new to your adhesions site and I am very happy I have found it. I am a young housewife and have had troubles since I had a tubal ligation in Feb. of 1999. I finally after being put on numerous antidepressants found a doctor who took a look inside of me and found lots scar tissue and adhesions on my bowels and uterus. Well I had relief for a little while but once again I'm going through the same problems and all of my doctors have once again abandoned me saying I should be fine now. my GI doctor keeps sending me to my Ob/gyn and back and forth and so on and I'm at my whits end. It seems every time I see a doctor the first thing they say to me is they don't give narcotics and then offer me antidepressants. I really need someone to help me find a doctor in my area who will listen to me and actually help me. I have good insurance but even after so many co pays and no answers it gets very expensive and frustrating. I live in the Houston Texas area actually I live in Tomball Texas if anyone has some advise for me please help I would greatly appreciate it.

--
Julie Morris
----__JNP_000_0ec7.54bc.7e86
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Hello everyone I am new to your adhesions site and I am very happy I have found it. I am a young housewife and have had troubles since I had a tubal ligation in Feb. of 1999. I finally after being put on numerous antidepressants found a doctor who took a look inside of me and found lots scar tissue and adhesions on my bowels and uterus. Well I had relief for a little while but once again I'm going through the same problems and all of my doctors have once again abandoned me saying I should be fine now. my GI doctor keeps sending me to my Ob/gyn and back and forth and so on and I'm at my whits end. It seems every time I see a doctor the first thing they say to me is they don't give narcotics and then offer me antidepressants. I really need someone to help me find a doctor in my area who will listen to me and actually help me. I have good insurance but even after so many co pays and no answers it gets very expensive and frustrating. I live in the Houston Texas area actually I live in Tomball Texas if anyone has some advise for me please help I would greatly appreciate it.                                        Julie Morris

----__JNP_000_0ec7.54bc.7e86--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: