Re: Karla ditto to what Helen C. said

Wed Jun 13 10:39:28 2001

Hey Chrissie!!! Don't quit your day job!! lol

You can sing to me anytime! I just wish that I had the excitement and energy that comes thru everyone of your emails. I know that you have your pain, yet you always worry about everyone else and how you can cheer them up. Chrissy, let us cheer you up too ok?

By the way....I would like to add myself to the list of people that participate via icq, or yahoo. My yahoo name is ifirgit. My icq number is 19476509. I will say that I keep myself invisible so go ahead and try to get me anytime you wish. The reason I do this is because I have roadrunner and I am connected all the time. I get messages constantly and have just that I need to take care of myself. If I don't want to talk I won't. I hope you all can appreciate that.

Love to all,

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:22 AM Subject: Re: Karla ditto to what Helen C. said

Hey sweet Karla, I'm with Helen C. on this. You have so much on your plate and you still give us your love and hugs and smiles and "how are yous." I just LOVE that in you honey bunny! You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray......la la la ......huh? Stop singing..........ok ok but you just missed my great finish.............tee hee Love you THIS <<<stretching my arms out>>> much Karla! ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: