Re: adoption - foster care - Chrissie - question to Robin ")

Wed Jun 13 10:58:07 2001

Chrissy,

Gather together all of the messages that you can and present them to Pete (??). I am not just talking about the messages to you directly, but messages to others that suggest just how much you have to remove your focus from your disease.

You have so much love in your heart it is incredible! If you could have a child to expend just some of that energy and shower it with love I truly believe that you would feel so much better. I know that even in my worst times I want to be surrounded by my granddaughters. I want to laugh with them, cry with them and play with them. I firmly believe that if I did not have them in my life I would not have had the will to live this last go round.

If that does not work Chrissy would he allow you to take in a child or two for daycare? Or perhaps you can put your focus somewhere else where it is needed. Suggestions might be in a hospital with sick kids, hospices....domestic abuse shelters. These are places where kids need all the love they can get. If he won't allow the kids to come to you...take the time to go to the kids. Be a big sister!

Just trying to offer suggestions to you.

Love you sweets!

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:25 AM Subject: Re: adoption - foster care - Chrissie - question to Robin ")

Hi Robin, ") I love hearing great stories like this. I so badly want to be a foster parent! I need my husband to agree with me, I keep trying with him. What's the difference between foster parenting and emergency foster parenting? Love and Hugs to you Robin, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: