Re: Colon stuck to vaginal vault +Doctors keep telling me what I'm feeling.

Wed Jun 13 23:34:45 2001

At Wed, 13 Jun 2001, al wrote: >
>Does any body else experience this annoying and demoralising problem. I
>keep trying to describe the pulling tugging pain and he keeps telling me
>that I'm feeling ovulation, or I still feeling pain from my body
>adjusting, and the best of all is 'You have a sensitive pelvic area'.
>
>I have since found that they want my colon to adhere to my vaginal vault
>as this will keep it in place. Does this pain continue, will it settle,
>does sex hurt? I would love to talk to anyone in this situation.
>
>help
>Al <alison184@ozemail.com.au>

Hello Al I am new to all of this but I just wanted to tell you that I know what your going through. When I started having pain a few years ago I was seeing my obgyn that I had delivered both of my children so I was very familiar with him but once I started complaing of the same type of pain he put me on the birth control pill said it would stop the pain that I was just ovulating or that I was just sensitive to pain or whatever else he could say other than addressing the problem. Well I left him and got a second opinion and the first visit the new doctor told me that it sounded much more serious than what other doctor let on and she did a lap the following week found that I had adhesions connecting connecting my uteris to my muscle wall my bowels to my uteris and that I had uterine prolapse. After that I felt so much more confidant in myself knowing finally that there was really something wrong with me and it was not in my head mmy other doctors even put me on antidepressents for the problem. If I were you I would definatly get a second opinion, changes doctors it makes a world of difference to have a good doctor. I wish you the best of luck.

--
Julie Morris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: