Re: HELP ANYONE!!!!

Fri Jun 15 22:56:08 2001

Hi Leslie --

Welcome to the site. I'm really sorry you are having so many problems. Sounds like you probably have adhesions, like the rest of us over here. About the best thing I can offer you is my prayers, and hope that things will get better.

Since your current doctor has such a negative view, maybe you should get another opinion. And another. You may not learn anything new, but you might find a doctor who is a bit more optimistic. If my doctor told me anything was the beginning of the end, I would say yes that is right -- the end of my being his patient. Even if things probably are not going to change, there is always HOPE. A positive attitude goes a long way towards nudging a miracle along. Miracles can (and do) occur every single day.

Don't despair, things happen for a reason. Read the quilt if you haven't already, and other good information from this site. I'm glad you are here and hope things get a little better for you every day. We are all here for you.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world." - The Buddha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: