Re: Tammie Habhegger on the Quilt

Sat Jun 16 14:28:23 2001

Karla, Thanks......also sent her an email copy of the post so she would know it was on the quilt. If she has anything else she wants to add to her story at any time I can also do that for her, especially since I am the one with the password (LOL). JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Karla" <ifirgit@new.rr.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 12:40 PM Subject: Re: Tammie Habhegger on the Quilt

Jean,

I have talked with Tammie within the past week and I believe she is doing fine. I also have added her to the list so she should be receiving these messages. She had not been able to do this so I just went in and hit subscribe and typed in her email. I haven't really heard since, but I am sure she is receiving them.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 1:15 AM Subject: Tammie Habhegger on the Quilt

> Tammie Habhegger's story and photo are now on the quilt. > Sorry it took so long since I have been very busy with my business in-between dealing with my bad pain. > Hope everything is ok with it Tammie, if not let me know! > JEAN > > Quote of the day: > Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend." >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: