Re: Janet - Tammie Habhegger on the Quilt

Sat Jun 16 19:45:31 2001

Janet, It was my pleasure.....just had a hard time squeezing it in since this is my busy season, so I am really busy with technical artwork right now. I don't know if Tammie saw it yet. Did you also see Marian's quilt?

Eventually I must get myself fixed too......that is IF I can find out what's wrong with me....don't have time right now! Every time I go somewhere to eat someone seems to ask me what happened and I don't even know yet!....make so it isn't just a simple one sentence answer. I'm also tired of the old guys hitting on me....they must relate to the cane!!! Guess I look darn good for 70, huh (LOL)????

Bev is busy right now so I don't know if she needs to me to do more work right now. Chrissy forwarded me something to do for Bev but I must have accidentally deleted it because it has been awhile. Chrissy if you still have it let me know or tell me what it was because I may have saved it to my hard-drive before I deleted the email. I have so much stuff I don't know which it would be!

I can help anyone with their story or photos for the quilt. My email address is creative@enter.net. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Karam" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 6:53 PM Subject: Re: Tammie Habhegger on the Quilt

Thank you Jean. It's great to see Tammie's pic and story on the quilt...in fact I keep hoping to see more pictures of everyone...will anyone else be adding their picture soon?

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: