Re: Anyone have back pain as a result of pelvic adhesions?

Mon Jun 18 16:01:56 2001

Hi, and welcome to the site. You will find a wealth of information and loads of support here.

Search through the archives for posts related to back pain. I think you will find that at least a few of us on here have suffered back pain, butt pain, leg pain - personally I have back pain bad enough at times that it hurts to walk, sit, bend over, and at times to even breathe!

I went through a course of physio for lower back pain a couple of years ago when I first started having problems with pain from adhesions, before I was diagnosed. After two or three months of twice a week treatments that weren't doing any good, the day I went in and the therapist wanted me to work on either the treadmill or the stationary bike, I told her where she could put her plans (nasty of me, must have been PMS). I plainly told her that I had to go back to work after physio and in order to go back to work I had to be able to walk - which I wouldn't be able to do if I had followed her plans. I never went back.

Some of the members on the board have gotten some relief from physio, some have not. Each one is different, not only in the symptoms they suffer from, but also from the relief or lack of it that they receive from various treatments and drugs. I haven't found anything yet that relieves the back pain or the leg pain except rest, and even that isn't guaranteed.

Hope this gives you one person's point of view.

Nancy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: