Arrived at the ARD clinic

Wed Jun 20 20:23:33 2001

Hello all,

As everyone has likely heard, I am writing to keep everyone up-to-date as our trip for Deborah to the ARD clinic progresses.

We arrived in Scranton yesterday, via Calgary, Denver, Chicago, and Wilkes-Barre. It was a rather long day for both of us, especially for Deb combating the pain and nausea all the way. We were already booked into the Clarion in Scranton and they sent a shuttle van to pick us up at the airport... impressive! We're in view of the Scranton Community Medical Center (CMC) here at the Clarion, and they're treating us very well.

Dr. Gerhart arranged to meet with us today, in our hotel room, to explain what to expect and to ensure that Deb gets through the required prep. We were both very impressed by his kind demeanour, comprehensive knowledge, and sincere caring attitude. He really helped to make us feel more at ease. I can't say we're 'looking forward' to tomorrow's surgery, but we are confident about its successful out-come and are looking forward to getting our life back, as a result of it.

I'll try to keep in touch, J-M.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: