Poem 'you are blessed'

Thu Jun 21 22:46:10 2001

A poem I Found.I hope it gives some inspiration. What keeps me going at the minute is the thought that there always someone else whose worse off.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness... you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week. If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation ... you are ahead of 500 million people in the world. If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death ... you are more bless than three billion people in the world. If you have food in the refridgerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep... you are richer than 75% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish somewhere... you are among the top 8% of the worlds wealthy. If your parents are still alive and still married...you are very rare. If you can read this, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all. What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no-one's watching. Sing like no-one's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth. Anon.

I hope someone gets inspiration, I did.

cheerio for now Al

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: