Re: SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments. My comments

Fri Jun 22 17:20:51 2001

1.) Were you aware that there are links to the left side of this computer window? Yes 2.) Have you actually read any of the information contained in the links to the left side of this webpage? If your answer is yes, which ones? Yes - A patients Guide, Adhesions FAQ's, Products, Photo Gallery, Local IAS Group. 3.) Were you aware that there are more links at the top of this webpage? Sure was ") 4.) Have you actually read any of the information at the top of this webpage? Sure did 5.) Have you entered your ADHESION QUILT story? Yes 6.) In your own words what is your opinion of this webpage, where you enter your messages? I think the webpage is great! It's a wonderful support system!! 7.) Do you have any suggestions for improving this webpage, where you enter your messages? This may be a little picky - but it would be nice to choose a font or color when you are posting messages from the page. ") Not a must thing, but a nice added thing. 8.) Please share any other comments, which you may have. It would be nice to have the doctor database up and running rather than be under construction. All and all, I thank God for this website and I thank God for all the wonderful people I've met here and have grown to love! ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: