Re: bad, bad day

Wed Jun 27 15:09:15 2001

Dear Karla, Welcome to my very own Real Witch club. I am so cranky today, and so upset that I nearly drowned in my own tears. I talked to the gastro, and told her how much more discomfort I'm having in that dept. I asked her if she thought it could be adhesions. She said,"Your upper G.I. test was o.k. So was the colonoscopy, so before you come back to me, I want you to see a psychiatrist." I feel like a disgruntled postal worker. Sorry, but that's the extent of it. Nobody around here will acknowledge adhesions exist, let alone cause problems and pain. I'd love to staple their lower lips to their foreheads, and tell them they have no pain. To go see a shrink. Hope you feel better. Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 3:03 PM Subject: bad, bad day

Hi all,

I am having an extremely bad day. I went to the doctor yesterday. I have another kidney infection and the swelling that I have been having in my feet, hands and arms is part of kidney failure. He put me on new antibiotics, but once to try and keep me at home so that I don't miss my doctor's appointment in Chicago next week. Well....today I am a real witch. The pain is awful and I am cranky as all get out. I was doubling up on my ms contin and that isn't even helping.

Just wanted to vent somehow.

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: