Re: bad, bad day Sweet Karla

Wed Jun 27 15:42:27 2001

all I can do is laugh!! I am on my way to the pharmacy. The doctor ordered vicodin for all the break through pain.

Love ya!!

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 3:17 PM Subject: Re: bad, bad day Sweet Karla

Hi sweetness Karla, Damn that devil pain! I want to take your pain and the infection from you and kick it to the curb! Knowing me I would stub my toe, but at least the job would be done. You can vent, scream anytime here, anytime my lollipop! I have to tell you what I did today. I have a shredder at home. I received so much junk mail especially those low rate credit cards. And guess what, I even won $150,000! Yep - I'm a winner for sure. All I have to do is join this club and send them $500! hmmmm I think I'll have to read the fine print. Anyway, I took all my junk mail and off to the shredder I went. I'm bending over the shredder, feeding my junk mail one piece at a time. I had my hair in a pony tail - it's been so hot these days. As I continued feeding the shredder I heard this weird sound coming out of it. Then I noticed my hair was being pulled..........ekkk right into the shredder - what do I do? AHHHH closer and closer I get to those teeth grinding sharp part of the shredder - just in the nick of time, I pulled the electric part of the plug out of the wall. Man! Hmm I was going to get my hair trimmed, but now I don't have to. I think next time I use my shredder, my hair will be in one hand so I don't get an uneven trim! I hope as you are reading this email you are feeling a little bit better. I'm sending you the color green for healing and blowing you soft kisses.... Love ya Karla! ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: