Re: Colette...... Rose 1-8000wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wed Jun 27 21:11:52 2001

Well Colette,

You can add my mother to that as well. She can accept my other problems, but she doesn't accept that adhesions are probably the true problem. Its a long story, but she just doesn't have a clue. She is jealous of the relationship I have with Bev and still angry that Bev knew about my going into cardiac and respiratory arrest before she did.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 2:54 PM Subject: Re: Colette...... Rose 1-8000wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

> Rose' > I'm with you on the 1-800-wahhhh! I'd call my mother too but she don't > give a you know what ohhh well! My husband works 10 hrs a day we get by > just fine ! But now he might be working another job for a couples hrs at > night! I think he wants me to go crazy LOL!! I could use a padded room > right about now my kids tell me i go from one extreme to the other! Hang > in there girlfriend i'm whiney too! > Big big hugs to you and I love you! > Colette > > > >Patience is a virtue, they say. Who are 'they' and how would 'they' > >know anyway????? > > > >Argh....I know I'm not getting enough sleep and I just ate (oops, that > >was a mistake), but maybe one week away from here just wasn't enough! > > > >I'm going to call 1-800-WAHHHHH! I am just soooo whiney today. > > > >My husband always tells me he must be a genius because everyone he works > >with are college educated idiots! HAH! I'd trade him in a heartbeat > >today......I could fill orders and shrink wrap them and he could deal > >with these supposedly technical experts. > > > >Sigh, sniff, deep sigh! I'd cry for my mommy but she's got Alzheimers > >and doesn't know who I am......maybe I should call my big sissy and cry > >on her shoulder! > > > >Keep smiling! > > > >kcmo rose >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: