Re: Constipation

Thu Jun 28 20:41:27 2001

At Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Susan wrote: >
>I need to know what works for everyone to avoid constipation.I have
>tried Equate stool softeners and they are not very effective.Correctol
>hurts too bad.What about prune juice?Too much fiber?Some suggestions
>please.Thanks.Susan

Hi Susan, well lets see stool softners don't work for me either! I too hate anything that gives me cramps! Prune juice sometimes works for me! This is what i do #1 you know those gatorade bottles the big ones well i have tons we fiil them at night and freeze them so i have tons of yummie water lots of water does help! #2 eat light during the day and i can only eat soft foods sometimes i can't eat at all, and i can't at night gives me tummt ach!#3 lynda is right walk as much as possible, I live in az and walking right now well its too hot so i swim any kind of exercise!#4 i take 2 tablespoons of milk of mag everynight this does'nt work for some but it works for me most the time not all, just depends on the person and i have to take tyenol pm everynight or i do not sleep well at night! I never have tried the senna tea i'm a baby afraid of cramps booohooo!!!! Ohh and welcome this is a great site you will get tons of suggestions here you decide if one does'nt work try another! Hope this helps! Love colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: