Re: Kelly-FISTULA

Sun Jul 1 20:40:30 2001

Kelly, That is weird that it showed up anonymous......that's ok, I answer anonymous too (LOL)!

I know how you feel...I think allot of us are searching for answers right now!

I really need answers and even searching on the hip site doesn't help much because no-one else has problems like me so how can I find help from ones who are doing great?

I am soo bored even though I am in pain....you can only do so much laying around.....lots I would love to do but just can't and then that depresses me! Only so much I can do sitting still!! I really envy people who can stand, walk, dance, climb and even run and jump and I know I shouldn't be envious! I would love to do my cleaning, wash, dishes, bake, cook or even just go for a walk or shopping. I use to clean for a living and now I can't even do my own. Now with the summer here my friends and relatives are going to parks, vacations etc. while I still sit at home!

I can't even go to a doctor without my husband taking off of work to take me, so I took a break from doctors for awhile....sure can't afford for him to lose his job.....besides he is head of maintenance and needed at work!

Hope you feel better soon and find some answers. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Murray" <mkmurray@cyberport.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 7:10 PM Subject: Re: FISTULA

Thanks Jean, that was my request. Don't know why it showed up annonymus. I guess I am reaching for a self-diagnosis as I am having so many bladder problems that I am searching for an answer. I know it has only been a little over a month since my surgery in Pa. and I am still healing. We all tend to get anxious to heal and feel better. Kel

>

>

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: