Hi Mandii - Re: severe abdominal pain

Wed Jul 4 10:52:04 2001

Hi Mandii --

<< I think to myself, there are many people who suffer with horrible pain, myself one of them. I believe that for every one of us that suffers, there is a person out there somewhere that is having a good life. They are healthy and happy and have no pain. I know it may sound weird. But whenever those thoughts of.. why me, I can't handle this anymore rear they're ugly heads ..I remember that I am suffering a little so that someone in the world, somewhere may have a good life. It has helped me since I first got very sick at the age of 6 and I am now 27 years old and still smiling regardless of the pain. I have to believe that we are not given more than we can handle :)>>

Wow, that's beautiful!!!!! :D Thanks for sharing!

I believe G-d gives us what we need to be able to handle things when we are given the burden. That's why it seems overwhelming to people who don't have to deal with chronic pain/disability etc. If they were given it, they would then receive the grace from G-d necessary to deal with it. But not before.

Hope everyone has a terrific, pain-free day!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: