Christine Re: Anybody?

Wed Jul 4 15:44:53 2001

christine, I can appreciate that from you, as I've been reading about you. You're still "un-treated". I know that the 7 months before was mentally worse for me as I thought I was doing it to myself through stress, and people are less likely to show concern until a doctor diagnoses it. At least, in my case. If you are the one with the 101 fever. You should be concerned. My lap doctor told me if I hit 101 that I needed to call the hopital. You are in so much pain. I do not know your pain, I only know my own. And though they can be close-they will not be the same. Each person is different. I had a friend tell me once... One can say that they stubbed their toe and they are in pain, and her friend responds with I have cancer and am in pain. Pain is pain. And we all feel for that. Like when my little sister called to wish me luck on my surgeory...she compared my surgeory to her having a tube down her throat when they checked her stomach...however she was awake and it was local anesthesia...I felt bitter at that moment...thinking, that's not the same, and you're fine and well. No bad results. You're pain can't be as bad as mine (I obviously sound bitter). I realize know what my friend meant. It was her pain and it was her own. How do I know what she went through with that, anymore then she knows what life has been like for me. I find it very hard to not be bitter towards any woman who can jump around, be active. I feel jealous. I get so bitter with anyone who makes me feel that they do not care, that I've wished the similiar to happen to them. How unhealthy is this for me? I realize I have to accept this as part of my life and am tryng to put the bitterness behind me. Though, I keep it inside, and don't express these feelings out loud. I know it's eating me up inside. I am fortunate so far, I get biopsy results tomorrow from my surgeory, if those are clear, I'll feel even more fortunate. I pray you find good medical help. It took me 7 months of humility and free clinics. I finally received full employment, got medical insurance, got a doctor, and boom, diagnosis made. Though, I've just started the job and have missed excessive time. Legally they can't let me go for this. So, I hope to feel better soon and to go back to work. .....The only will that keeps us going is in our spirit. Remember who you know you are and were before you got sick. This is the real you. Not the sickness. Love and Care. Thankyou for responding. --- christine <carazr@hotmail.com> wrote: > At Wed, 4 Jul 2001, marianne bolding wrote:
> >
> >Well, it's the 4th. I'm going to explode in my
> stomach
> >if I can't make a "natural" bowel movement. It's
> been
> >6 days since my lap. w/surgeory to detach the
> >intestine from the ovary (no prior surgeories), and
> he
> > had to turn the ovary around as the intestine
> turned
> >it upside down. My husband seems so bitter. I
> vomited