To Tami Dana re: Support group in Ohio!

Thu Jul 5 21:40:36 2001

Hi Tami:

In case you didn't see my post, a friend and I have just started a support group in Indiana, PA. We aren't getting very much physician support at this point. But, we have had 2 meetings and our third one will be on July 19th. We have sent letters to the local university health center, the Family Health Council and also to the physicians themselves. Along with the letter we enclosed a calander of our meetings and also a brochure from the endometriosis association (my friend is a memeber). One of the physician's offices also informed us that one of the pharmaceutical reps gave them a card and wants to speak at one of our meetings. We are thrilled! So far, we have only had one other person besides ourselves attend...we hope that this will change very soon. We are being persistent and very dedicated to getting the word out. Please check out my post from July 4 (please help us get the word out). If you have any questions, please feel free to use this forum or email me direct and I will try and help by giving you pointers on how we are approaching this. Hope to hear from you soon!

--
Connie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: