Re: Sally is doing fine!!!

Sat Jul 7 16:17:25 2001

Hi, Sally!!! Glad to see you are back!! I guess you did have quite a trip!!All that travelling sure didn't help the soreness. When that ol' soreness takes a leave, please update us!! Missed ya!! Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 12:35 AM Subject: Re: Sally is doing fine!!!

Hi, Yes, I survived another surgery. I'm really going to tell all but I'm so sore, I'm all used up. Traveling after surgery is a real bummer, three thousand miles in an electrical storm and two hundred miles over lovely, bumpy country roads. But the doctors did say that my surgery was as "good as it gets" so that sounds good , huh? Love you all and welcome to everybody who is new. I'm sorry I haven't had the time to respond to people. It seems like so many wonderful people are finding our site. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Love, Sally Janet Karam wrote:

Hey Sally-Sue, If your reading your messages, I don't know? I have been thinking of you so much and hoping for pain-free days ahead for you...you deserve it sweet lady! Thank you Helen for keeping us posted. Catch us up when you can, Sally, and in the meantime, I hope you are resting and recuping well. Love and hugs, Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: