Re: Hugs to Amy

Sat Jul 7 19:48:50 2001

That's exactly how I felt for two weeks, then a week ago this past Friday I called my Gastro's office and his partner wanted to see me on Monday, I asked him flat out "Why can't you hospitalize me, and get me on a liquid diet with the right medication. That's all I had to say, and he stepped out of the rrom, five minutes lateR i HAD MY ADMISSION PAPERS signed by the doc and ready to go. I ran home to get hubby and take a shower and put and things together and I was off. I stayed until Thursday, although I had to endure another colonoscopy on Tuesday...........boy I will tell you one thing when they put me under for a colonoscopy, with (demerol and versed) it hits me like a ton of bricks, they couldn't wake me up for anything. I slept right through until almost 5 in the afternoon. My doctor's came in and they couldn't even wake my "tired" butt up. It sure was a great nap though. LOL!!

Anyway, I still don't know exactly what's wrong with me. I am on about six different medications right now, some are for my stomach too. so i have to watch what I take. I see the Gastro again this week to go over the Colonoscopy and see what's the deal there. I had been lethargic, vomiting, diarrhea, no energy, and on Monday my blood pressure was only 90/60 (is that considered, almost in in the round)? No that wasn't funny.

I will stay in touch and let you know how I am doing. I still have that darn devil pain very lown down in my right pelvic area, then it moves around to my upper right area and back down m right leg, just like prior to having this last adhesiolysis. But I still feel they do a great a job with the surgery, guess it's time to sign off..my when your eyes start to get cross eyed it's time to sign off.

Love and Best Wishes to All,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: