Helen..sorry to hear you can't make to trip..would've loved to meet you!

Sat Jul 7 22:24:48 2001

Helen:

Hi! I was really hoping you could find a way to attend one of our support group meetings! Another post has someone who would like to come with you..but as you said, the trip would be too painful for you! My friend and I are really getting excited as a pharmaceutical rep is meeting with her to discuss how he can help and even try to get some physician support for us in our area! We have sent letters to the local physicians and are now considering contacting some out of area physicians for support. I know that I haven't been on this board much as I have had so much going on that I don't spend alot of time on the net anymore. I have class this summer (which I'm behind on) and also I now have the support group projects that I am working on, but I have missed all of you on the board and hope that I can find more time to do it soon (when I catch up on my class work). I had a vaginal vault & bladder suspension done on 02/27/01 as it was sugtgested it would help my pain..however, the right side failed and I am once again having pain now it is on the right and left...I now am going to a urologist on the 13th and hopefully he will be able to tell me more about a repeat procedure for bladder suspension. I can't do it yet though because I don't have anymore sick time left at work! I can't afford to lose my job, therefore, I am out of luck. I will keep you posted on our group and how it (hopefully) grows! Maybe you would like to try and start one in your area...I would be glad to help you in anyway I can..maybe even a trip to Baltimore!!!

Here's hoping you have a pain free week!

Love,

--
Connie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: