Re: Connie..

Sun Jul 8 01:14:13 2001

Janet,

I am soooo glad that you are able to stay in Colorado. It is such a beautiful state...I wish I still lived there.

I must apologize to you and to everyone else. I don't know why, but I find myself not posting to people in their times of pain and struggle. It isn't that I don't care...because I really do. I find myself using the excuse that I don't have the energy to respond....and I really do find it hard, but that is no excuse. All of you are always there for me....I cannot continue to let you all down. Just know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers....always. I cannot promise that I will respond to everyones postings....because I know that I can't....but I can promise to pray for each and every one of you....every day.

Love to you all!

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Karam" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 12:53 AM Subject: Connie..

> Dear Connie, > > Thank you for sharing your story with me. I suppose we've all experienced > similar feelings to varying degrees from all different sources. I'm glad > that your husband hasn't complained at all to you, but it sound like you > feel the stress of his feelings sometimes anyway. I know how very tough it > is for our loved ones, especially our partners. > > It looks like I'll be staying in Colorado afterall...yay! This will make it > possible to move out even sooner than I thought, and I won't have to lose > the practice I'm building and the clients I love, my friends the > mountains...oh, I feel blessed! > > Love, > > Janet >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: