Re: To Lynda from Sally

Fri Jul 13 22:54:54 2001

Hi, I'm bored which is a good sign I guess. I've been so busy with pain and being asleep that its a strange feeling. Though it still hurts. I'm starting to worry. I never used to be like this - a worry wort. I used to think I was invincible. The things I've done, I look back and am amazed. I've turned timid. The pain is still there but its only been two weeks so I have to be a little more patient. It's weird, but I'd like to send the pictures to the board even though they are gross. That big fat Grecian column was spectacular if painful and disgusting. Did you know there are many different types of adhesions. Little filmy things; big,fat ones; winding ones that look like vines (those seem to be the worst as they can wind around and around and really get your intestines in trouble) and then ones that look like fat stretching between places. Anyway, enough guts for the night. And I'm going to stay around hopefully pain free, but even if I am, I'm committed now to this site and all my friends. Love, Saly

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: