BAD DAY

Mon Jul 16 21:13:07 2001

Hi everyone! I know we've all had bad days, but for me today was an emotinal rollercoaster. It started nice when I had a wonderful conversation with my ex and felt supported in all the recent turmoil. Then the mail came and a check I was expecting wasnt sent, but bills came in by the dozens. All of course due immediatly. NO INCOME, LOTS OF BILLS! This is when it gets hard to be single. Before I knew it I was laying in a ball sobbing as if I had just had every emotion I ever felt pore out. Next thing I knew I was emailing my ex a PMS (poor me syndrome email) thank god he came back with a witty response instead of jumping down my throat! Tell you what though - a couple of hours were ruff today- this all fueled the pain which seems to be increasing by the moment BUT boy did the support come out today! It seems god has a way of knowing when we need it the most!

I wish everyone support from their loved ones!

Thanks for allowing me to "vent".

--
Lisa - NYC

PS Still dont know what day my surgery is going to be. I called Yale today (one of the things that fueled my emotions) as I want to get it over with, the anticipation is driving me nuts. Im not expecting a miracle but I would like to go back to work.

--
Lisa - NYC

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: