Re: to Karla from Sally

Tue Jul 17 14:27:54 2001

Sally,

There is nothing I would love more than to go up and visit with you. Unfortunately I leave Friday morning to go down to LA for a family wedding and will be spending tomorrow in San Francisco.

Besides my being unable to make it up to see you, you need to be taking care of your dear sweet self! It has not been long enough since your surgery for you to even entertain the idea of having guests. I will be out here again....I don't know for sure when, but I have family in California and Oregon so I will be back. By the way, I looked at your website months ago and just longed to be able to visit you. Just know in your heart that some day....I will be there.

Get your strength back sweetheart. Take some long hot baths and do things for yourself...and allow others to do them for you too. Accept what is given and cherish it...no matter how small.

I love you!

Karla > Dear Karla, Now that we're both in California, maybe you can come up? I know its
> a long way and summer is busy. But the fall slows down. Anyway
> http://www.howardcreekranch.com if you are interested. And please keep your eye open
> for a new doctor for me. Now that I've had my surgery, I hope my old doctor
> doesn't drop me, everyone says he will. But maybe not, he is a nice guy. But if
> you find a good doctor, let me know please. Thanks, Sally Grigg 707-964-6725
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: