Hi Toni

Tue Jul 17 18:08:33 2001

I read your post about never getting better! You know i'm with ya there i sure as h@!! can't afford to even think about going to PA. Wow what that would be like!! I know the bowel thing sucks i am lucky still i take MOM and go ok the next day but that sometimes don't work! What i do is starve myself for a day or 2 and drink tons of water then i get the runs!!! Gosh i'm so tired all the time, i'm not much of a wife or mother somedays!! Sometimes i sit and wonder what is my purpose in life besides feeling like crapp!! I'v even wrote letters to all my kids incase something happens to me! Alot of times i can't even drink water it has been long and hard for me i have more problems now than i did before my surgery! But i also read something about quitting smoking that it does affect the bowels ohhh well its been 10 months i'm not going to start just because! Tim is doing ok with his new job our insurance is called United health care unless they change it again its not good until aug! But i'm hanging in there! And you need to hang in there too!!! I too get so depressed and its hard and there are days i too want to give up!! Please don"t! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: