Re: Colette- Picture

Wed Jul 18 11:17:14 2001

Colette, If you mean you don't have a scanner or digital camera I could help if you want with getting a picture to Janet. You could send one to me and I can scan it and send one to Janet and return your original to you.....maybe even with an enlargement. If you decide to do this let me know and I will send you my address.

I could also put one on your quilt if you want however I would need your password to do that. I did Janet's and several others on the quilt. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 9:56 AM Subject: Re: Settled in

Hi Janet, So glad you are settled in with your kitties! I have 5 kitties, 2 outdoor and 3 indoor i love them so much they are so comforting are'nt they? I can't send you a picture cause we don't have all that stuff yet! But when i do i will! I know the adjustment is going to be hard at first but i think you will like your space after awhile! Well you take care! Big painfree hugs your way! Love ya! Colette >
>Hi everyone,
>
>Janet here...just wanted to let you know that the kitties and I are
>happily settled into our new home now. Thanks millions for all of your
>kindness andsupport through this time, it has made everything much more
>bearable to have friends like you to lean on. I was thinking it would
>help brighten my place alot to have some pictures of all of you to frame
>and put up...in fact, I don't know why I never thought of this before!
>
>If so, please e-mail me so I can give you my address.
>
>Love you lots,
>
>Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: