Re: Janet-Settled in

Thu Jul 19 10:51:19 2001

OK.....It's on my list of to do. I will have to get another copy of a recent one done from Kodak.

I still have work but got breathable for now....fresh air again (LOL)! Keeps my mind off of problems and pain!

I did an 8 x 10 for all my family with my parents, all the kids and grandkids on it....about 20 of them (never get together for a real one). I just had them all in the faded black ovals like I did your picture w/ black background. Didn't have room for great-grandkids. I gave all of them a copy.....mom & dad, 6 sisters and brothers and all the nieces and nephews anyway.

I also did a picture one year of mom & day from 3 different times in their life about 10-20 year intervals and actually "cut" their bodies out and "group" the three couples in front of a picture window scenery (all mom & dad). They said everyone remarks about it and most people think it is 3 different couples, hard to explain to them it is the same people! Mom even looks like she is sitting on dads lap, but the dad from a different generation! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Karam" <janetk7@earthlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:40 PM Subject: Re: Janet-Settled in

Wow Jean...you are too amazing(and wonderful too)! I really don't want you to have to go through so much trouble...jeepers, especially with all you have going on. I love you for being so kind and thoughtful. What I want to do is a collage picture frames, so the pics can actually be all different sizes...and yes, I definitely want one from you!

Lots of love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: