Re: Hello Deborah from Sally

Thu Jul 19 15:05:00 2001

Dear Deborah, You did write the board, not me personally, even though I think you thought you were writing me. Anyway, I think you saw my mother, who looks very young for her age. I had a cane. And spent most of the time in the room doing bowel prep. My husband and mother wondered around a bit. I understand you not wanting to get together right after surgery. I wasn't feeling all that well either. I'm still not. I'm supposed to be ignoring the pain (I have pain meds) and not dwelling on what's happening inside of me, but it doesn't feel right. I used to get relief by lying down, but that hurts worse now, so I don't know what to do. I too feel like they are wonderful doctors, and I'm glad I went because as it turns out I was about to have a major bowel adhesion block, which they removed. I'm so glad I didn't wind up in the ER locally with someone who had had never operated on adhesion patients, so for that I'm happy. The rest, whether, they are back already, I'm supposed to wait a month to even ask that question.(my shrink and my husband). Instead I'm supposed to have an exercise program. Well, I'm back running the Inn and gardening, and I' going to take a mile walk today. Never let it be said I'm not good at following orders (I'm not). Anyway, I'll talk to you again. All my love and prayers for you, Sally (I'm 5'6", blonde, long hair, and was leaning on my husband most of the time with a cane on the other side.)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: