To Robin and Marianne from Sally

Thu Jul 19 15:48:13 2001

Dear Marianne and Robin, Dr. Reich has written what he does differently or more correctly what he thinks are the most important parts of the surgery. There is a list somewhere, Helen D. Probably has it. It contains things like leaving nothing in the abdominal cavity )not even our own blood), constantly irrigating (liguids) while operating, removing every last bit of the adhesion, being gentle at all time, no major fast traumas to the organs, leaving the abdominal cavity filled with a liquid to prevent (hopefully) the adhesions from regrowing. If someone could give you the list, you could take it to the doctor of your choice and see how he responds. I do know that open surgery leaves you with much greaater chance of adhesion formation later than laproscopic procedures. I'm not saying there are no good doctors except those three in Penn. I'm only saying that you want someone who has done a lot of those kind of surgeries, or he could cut your other organs by misstate (happened to me). Love and good luck, Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: