Re: My daughter is going into the hospital Just what i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 19 16:37:15 2001

Colette, They don't give a huge dose of general anesthesia for that if it makes you feel any better! Of course general anesthesia always carries some risks, but pretty slim with this.

I am sure she will be fine. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Colette " <luckylady379@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 5:18 PM Subject: My daughter is going into the hospital Just what i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i know this is way off subject! But my little girl is 3 yrs old and she is going into the hospital on July 30th for dental work!! They are going to pull the 4 top front teeth, and cap some of the bottom teeth and whatever else maybe done! They are going to do it under general anethesia which is making me a nervous wreck! I'm afraid something bad will happen i don't know why but she is my life i need her! I just wish i knew how safe this is! Ok I'm being stupid here Ohhh my gosh what is wrong with me? She is very healthy other than that and active but it just scares me!! Maybe i'm over sensative these days! I need a course in positive thinking here anyways thanks for listening!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: