Re: Lesa- I need your help!

Thu Jul 19 18:08:33 2001

Lesa, Oxycontin is the only one that helped my pain and didn't do a number on my stomach (at 10mg.).....and besides the abdominal adhesions problems I also was recuperating from 2 very major total hip revisions in less than 3 months on the same hip. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Lesa" <toddnlesa@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 5:57 PM Subject: I need your help!

Hello All, I have an appointment to go to a new pain management doctor this coming week. I would like for him to let me try oxycontin, the last pain management doctor was unwilling to put me on it and I am hoping this new doctor will. Anyway, from reading the postings on this site, it seems like a lot of you have tried oxycontin and it has worked for you. What I'd like to do is get your opinions on oxycontin and if it has worked for you. I want to go into this appointment armed with the IAS newsletter and as many of your emails as I can. Any assistance you can give me will be appreciated.

Thanks!

With love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: